1. Distribution Regression in Duration Analysis: an Application to Unemployment Spells, joint with Miguel A. Delgado and Andrés García-Suaza. April 2019.
2. Doubly Robust Difference-in-Differences Estimators, joint with Jun B. Zhao. November 2018.
3. Covariate Distribution Balance via Propensity Scores, joint with Xiaojun Song and Qi Xu. This version: February 2019. First version: August 2018 .
4. Difference-in-Differences with Multiple Time Periods, joint with Brantly Callaway. This version: March 2019.
First version: March 2018 . Second version: August 2018 .
Previous versions were circulated as “Difference-in-Differences with Multiple Time Periods and an Application on the Minimum Wage and Employment”.
[Supplementary Appendix] [Software implementation: R package did ]
5. Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity with Duration Outcomes, April 2017.
This is a revised version of my JMP, “Nonparametric tests for conditional treatment effects with duration outcomes”, November 2014.
[ Supplementary Appendix] [ Software implementation: R package kmte ]
7. Specification Tests for the Propensity Score, joint with Xiaojun Song, 2019.
Journal of Econometrics, vol. 210 (2), p. 379-404
[Preprint] [Software implementation: R package pstest] [Replication files]</small>
8. Testing for Uncorrelated Residuals in Dynamic Count Models with an Application to Corporate Bankruptcy, 2017.
Journal of Business & Economics Statistics, vol. 35 (3), p. 349-358.
[Replication files available upon request]