- ECON 3035: Econometric Methods, Vanderbilt. Spring 2020, Summer 2020.
First Econometrics course at undergraduate level
- ECON 1510: Intensive Economic Statistics, Vanderbilt. Fall 2015, Fall 2016, Fall 2017.
First Statistics course at undergraduate level
- ECON 8310: Econometrics I, Vanderbilt. Spring 2016, Spring 2017, Spring 2018.
First course in Econometrics at Ph.D. level
- ECON 6600: Econometrics, Vanderbilt. Spring 2017.
First Econometrics course at master (GPED) level.
- ECON 9320: Nonparametric and semiparametric econometrics, Vanderbilt. Fall 2017, Fall 2019.
Second year Ph.D. course covering an introduction to empirical process and semi and nonparametric methods, with focus on causal inference.
Short and Mini-Courses:
- Recent Advances in Program Evaluation, Xiamen University (China), June/2017.
- Econometric Methods for Randomly Censored Data, Academia Sinica (Taiwan), November 2019.
- Introduction to Difference-in-Differences Methods, Biostatistics Ph.D., Vanderbilt, Spring 2020.
- Two-Step Estimators in Program Evaluation, Economics Ph.D., Yale, Spring 2019.