- ECON 1510: Intensive Economic Statistics, Vanderbilt. Fall 2015, Fall 2016, Fall 2017.
First Statistics course at undergraduate level
- ECON 8310: Econometrics I, Vanderbilt. Spring 2016, Spring 2017, Spring 2018.
First course in Econometrics at Ph.D. level
- ECON 6600: Econometrics, Vanderbilt. Spring 2017.
First Econometrics course at master (GPED) level.
- ECON 9320: Nonparametric and semiparametric econometrics, Vanderbilt. Fall 2017. Second year Ph.D. course covering an introduction to empirical process and semi and nonparametric methods, with focus on causal inference.
Short and Mini-Courses:
- Recent Advances in Program Evaluation, Xiamen University (China), June/2017.