Vanderbilt University, Assistant Professor of Economics, 2015 – Present. Cowles Foundation (Yale University), Visiting Assistant Professor, Fall 2018
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Ph.D. in Economics, 2015. Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, MA in Economics, 2011. Ibmec-MG, BA in Economics (Summa cum laude), 2009. University of Arkansas, Visiting Student in Economics, Fall 2007.
Econometric Theory, Policy Evaluation, Semi and Nonparametric Methods, Specification Testing.
- Testing for Uncorrelated Residuals in Dynamic Count Models with an Application to Corporate Bankruptcy, Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, vol. 35 (3), 349-358, 2017.
- Difference-in-Differences with Multiple Time Periods and an Application on the Minimum Wage and Employment (with Brantly Callaway), 2018
- Distribution Regression in Survival Analysis with an Application to Unemployment Duration (with Miguel A. Delgado and Andrés García-Suaza), 2018
- Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity with Censored data, 2017 [SUBMITTED]
(This supersedes the previous version titled: “Nonparametric Tests for Conditional Treatment Effect Models with Duration Outcomes”, 2014)
- Specification Test for the Propensity Score (with Xiaojun Song), 2016 [SUBMITTED]
- Program Evaluation with Right Censored Data, 2016 [SUBMITTED]
- kmte: An R package for Treatment Effects with Censored Outcomes, available at https://github.com/pedrohcgs/kmte
- pstest: An R Package to assess the goodness of fit of parametric propensity score models, available at https://github.com/pedrohcgs/pstest
- did: An R Package for Differences-in-Differences with multiple time peridos, available at https://bcallaway11.github.io/did/